We do three types of workshops:
- Microsoft Project workshops
- Microsoft Project Server workshops
- Project Management workshops
"One size fits all," off-the-shelf training is a thing of the past because today everyone has different objectives, timing and cost constraints and most importantly, a wide range of experience. People also work in different industries, work on different types of projects, deploy different aspects of the software, and...they use the software differently.
So...we start with you, what you want, your objectives, your people, your cost constraints, and combine that with what our experience suggests you might need. Then, we tailor a workshop just for you.
That isn't difficult for us because we have been doing this for a long time. We don't charge for this customization and it is the best way to do a conduct a workshop if you want great results.
We give you exactly what you want and need.
We can conduct a custom workshop on-site, at your location.
Every once in a while people want to come to us. We can set that up and special pricing for meeting space applies.
Or, we can conduct the workshop with your team remotely using meeting tools like GoToMeeting. Usually, when we do remote training, we conduct the workshop in two to four hour blocks of time and we schedule each session as if it were a meeting.
We offer two primary types of consulting. The first is Microsoft Project Server configuration and deployment consulting.
The second is project manager coaching and development.
Regarding coaching, our model is pretty simple. First we figure out where your project managers are in terms of maturity, experience, and effectiveness. Then, together with you we lay out a plan to develop their skills. We have a lot of ideas on how to do that we would love to share with you.
Consulting is typically divided into these areas:
- Microsoft Project Server configuration and deployment consulting. We talk a lot about this on our blog, but contact us for a review meeting to find out more. Often Project Server configuration consulting starts off with a custom workshop in which we actually work on your configuration during the workshop.
- An audit and review of your Project Server configuration and business processes.
- Project Server, or enterprise project management implementation and maturity consulting.
- Project Server or enterprise project management compliance and performance management.
- Audits on Microsoft Project plans against best practices, and industry maturity criteria related to how the project is built and updated.
We can do consulting on-site at your location.
Similar to our training solutions, once in a while people want to come to us and have us consult with them. We can set that up and special pricing for meeting space applies.
We can also consult with your team remotely using meeting tools like GoToMeeting. When we do remote consulting, we typically estimate the amount of time we think is needed to address specific needs or questions.
People often do a combination of on-site and remote consulting
It is common for an organization to purchase a block of consulting hours that expire by a certain date, and then "chip away" at those hours with scheduled remote sessions that are based on need and interest. We often refer to this type of consulting as remote support.