Simple and Public Pricing
Imagine shopping for vegetables, or a car or a hotel room, or for anything for that matter, without the prices listed? We do two things you are not likely to find anywhere else in the professional service business, we publish our rates and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
In the United States, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. Prices may be adjusted slightly for onsite work on other continents.
$1,750 per day.
For instance, if we did a two day workshop for 12 participants and travel costs were $1,074.43, the total cost would be $4,574.43.
This pricing applies with digital and downloadable workshop materials.
No restrictions on the number of participants, except for a limit of six participants for our Microsoft Project Server Administration workshop.
No restrictions on video conferencing, remote participants, or people auditing or just attending a section of a workshop.
In the United States, Canada, The Caribbean and Central America.
$1,600 per day.
Prices may be adjusted slightly for onsite work on other continents.
Remote Training or Consulting
$187.50 an hour billed in 15 minute increments.
Billing starts when the session actually starts and ends.
We do not charge for small talk.
If remote consulting is related to a technical issue that is not resolved, or a question is left unanswered because we simply can not supply a satisfactory, we do not charge.
No hassle terms and payment
We require no contracts. We will work from a simple email exchange outlining the work and terms and a purchase order from your company specifying the work to be completed and terms.
- A Statement of Work can be provided.
- We will sign your non-disclosure agreement.
- If you require a background check or blood test we will happily comply.
- We take checks, electronic transfer of funds, and all major credit cards.
- Invoices are electronically emailed to the primary contact.
- Terms are net-30, at the completion of work or negotiated milestone.
- 2% discount for net-10.
- 5% discount for net-0, when there is prepayment or immediate payment when the work is invoiced. Usually payment is by credit card.